Ahhhh...if I could turn back time, I would go back a few years and convince the Wiederspans to not move back to Colorado. We sure miss them!
Casey & Melissa came out for a quick visit this past weekend. Even though we were only able to see them for a short while, it was great to catch up.
We were able to watch the Super Bowl with them.
We enjoyed lots of delicious food (including Casey's famous nacho cheese dip)!
Although most of us were sad at the Broncos poor showing, Luke (the only Seahawks fan of the night) capitalized with a winning bet against Melissa. Sorry Meliss!
![]() |
| Melissa painting Jolie's nails Bronco orange |
![]() |
| Auttie got some good Melissa time |
![]() |
| I made some yummy treats |
![]() |
| The kids sure loved those footballs |
![]() |
| Love these girls! |
Thanks Jordy & Darcy for hosting.
Love you Wiederspans! Thanks for coming out, hanging out, and loving on our kiddos.





No comments:
Post a Comment