As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Back to work

Believe it or not, I am back to work!

I went back on January 27th.  I have to admit, I was dragging my feet a little bit, but my first day back I remembered how much I love teaching.  Of course, I miss my 3 crazy kids at home, but I only work part time & they are in good hands.

I had all 73 of my students (yes, I have 37 4th graders and 36 5th graders) write me letters about the last 2 months of their lives...what they did for Thanksgiving, Christmas break, in school, with family, etc.  A little light reading in my spare time.  :)  It is always great to read kids' writing.

They just warm my heart!



1 comment:

  1. Oh what that student wrote is so nice Kelly...you are such a great teacher...the kids are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete