As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Monday, May 2, 2011

Braund's 30th Birthday


On the 30th of April we celebrated Mike & Kristyn's 30th birthdays. They had a joint party on the Hornblower. We had a delicious dinner aboard the ship as we cruised along the San Diego Bay. The weather was beautiful & we had a great time getting dressed up and heading downtown. Thanks Braunds for a great night!

The birthday couple

San Diego Harbor

All the lovely ladies

Luke & I with the city in the background

I sure love my Kristyn!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 30th Kristyn! What a fun way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly you look so beautiful in that fun blue dress-and so striking considering everyone else was wearing black! I love that you two got a date night, and how fun with your sweet friend Kristyn.

    ReplyDelete