Bennett's birthday was May 1st, so I apologize it has taken me so long to post pictures. We had a fun little family party at our house. We BBQed burgers, unwrapped gifts, and enjoyed some cupcakes. It was great fun to get the cousins together and see them play.
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family!
Love you guys!
I was feeling crafty so I made some birthday decorations. Each strand has pictures from every month of Bennett's first year.
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family!
Love you guys!
I was feeling crafty so I made some birthday decorations. Each strand has pictures from every month of Bennett's first year.

The birthday boy with Daddy

Kevin & Shannon helped Bennett during gift time.
Kevin was very helpful with the opening of gifts (and describing the types of trains Bennett received) and Shannon was quite the clean-up help.

Grandpa & Grandma got Bennett this sweet boat sandbox.
I'll take some more pics when we have the sand all put in.

AND THEN IT WAS CAKE TIME!!!!!!
(I tried my hand at some cake decorating...turned out pretty good!)
(I tried my hand at some cake decorating...turned out pretty good!)
Gimme...Gimme...

Hangin' out with Grandma












Kelly, you are so crafty!! I love the decorations.
ReplyDeleteAnd WHAT A CAKE!!! WOW!!! That looks fantastic!! I can not believe Bennett is 1 year old already...unbelievable. Can't wait to see the little man!
YAY!! Happy Birthday Bennett!! What great photos, I love the photo decorations too...very creative. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Bennett!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Bennett! Love all the craftiness Kel- did you use the diecuts at school? Love the cake!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Bennett!! What an amazing cake, looks like he enjoyed it! I cracked up at that shirt "I still live with my parents"!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day. Love the cake. Super cute Kelly
ReplyDelete