As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Visits with Old Friends


Bennett & I took a little road trip up north to visit some friends.

First, we stayed a day up at my parents' house in Thousand Oaks. I was able to see an old friend, Brooke (from high school) and her adorable little boy, Quinn. The boys were able to play while Brooke and I chatted and caught up. Bennett also got some good Grandpa & Grandma time and spent some time with Great Grandma Pond.

Bennett definitely loves dogs! We really should get one...sometime...

Second, Bennett and I drove up to the Central Coast (ahh...) for my friend Debra's baby shower. The college girls got together to celebrate Baby Girl Romano. Two girls drove south, two drove west, two drove north, and two live right in the Central Coast. So fun!

The beautiful decor...thanks Christa for hosting!

We started off at a beautiful Paso Robles winery for a delicious picnic lunch.

The lovely ladies: Kristen, Monique, Cody, Christa, Debra, Jess, Becky, me

All the husbands hung out with the kids while us girls had the shower...but since Luke couldn't come with us on our trip, Bennett got to hang out with the ladies.
He tried his very best to be on his best behavior!


After the shower, the husbands and kids joined us at the Romano house. It was so fun to see all the ninos interact with each other.
Bennett felt a little outnumbered by the ladies...little does he know that he will love that some day!

Kiddo pic

Moms and Kiddos


We went out to dinner and then Bennett and I stayed the night with my good friend, Cody.
What a great time to catch up with old friends!
I love that time can pass and life can change...but some friends just stick. Love all you girls!

1 comment:

  1. Um, Bennett TRIED to be on his best behavior?! He was an absolute doll, despite needing a nap! What a sweetheart! So great seeing you Kelly and the rest of our friends. :)

    ReplyDelete