As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bennett's First Haircut

Bennett got his first haircut this past week.
I know, he doesn't have much hair to cut off...that was the problem. He doesn't have a ton of hair, but he had this funny tail of hair on one side of his head.
I decided, it was time to get rid of it!

Luke held him on the counter while I cut...


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you got rid of the 'tail' !! My sister didn't want to cut her first born's hair for a long time-since it took so long to come in-that he had a little mullet for a while...scary! Way to not allow him to blend in too much in valley center..hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...he looks so handsome with his first haircut! I'm putting you in charge of cutting Jolie's hair if she ever gets enough to cut :)

    ReplyDelete