As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hanging around the Homestead

January has been an unhealthy month for the Szabo family.
First, I was sick for about 2 weeks and then Bennett got sick for a week & a half. Somehow, Luke managed to stay healthy through all the snot & coughing. So, we have been spending more time just relaxing at the house trying to get better.

Getting a ride in our new wagon

Pretending to ride Jake's new bike


Driving around the drive way

Our littlest turtle sunbathing

Bennett enjoying his highchair

Bennett helping put away the t.p. from Costco

A pretty sunset

more wagon time inside the house

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and I love the sweet regular, everyday pots too. I love seeing what you guys are up to, what you do for fun, how valley center is, all of it. Thank you for your posts.. LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete