As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bennett Standing


I was at work the other day and I got a text from Luke (who was at home with Bennett). I guess the little man decided to pull himself up to a stand. He used a box to pull up and then braced himself on the book shelf. He couldn't quite figure out how to get down, but managed to crumble on top of his legs to a sit. What a cutie!


I have a sweet video of Bennett in action, but can't seem to figure out how to post it. I know, I know...it shouldn't be too hard, but I'm not sure if the video format works from our camera. Anyway, if I figure it out, I'll post it later!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! SO exciting!! It's crazy to think he was just beginning the beginning stages of crawling just one month ago! Thank you so much for the posts and the updates....we love that we can see and be a part of his growing! :) miss you and love you.

    ReplyDelete