As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Friday, December 27, 2013

Girl Night!


My dear, dear friend Jessica was here visiting from Nicaragua.  We always LOVE when the Stones come back to see us.  Yes, they have family here, so they come to see them too.  But, I would like to think we are pretty darn close to family!
Brandon & Jess came out to Valley Center for an afternoon.  They brought us lunch & we were able to introduce Coleman and play a little with Eliana, their sweet little girl.
Of course, I caught none of this on camera.

But...
the following week we were able to have a girl night out!
Luke stayed home with the kids (we were all just hoping Coleman would be okay taking a bottle because we had yet to try!)  Jess, Tina, Darcy, & I went out to Sammy's Woodfired Pizza.

They have delicious cotton candy for dessert!


It was a wonderful night of catching up on everyone's lives.  I am so thankful for these girls' friendships.  I am always so encouraged and yet grounded by these ladies and I always leave wishing I could spend more time with them.

Love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment