As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mr. B turns 3!

 The day before Bennett's birthday, I stopped by the fire station down the street from us.  Since Bennett wanted to have a fire truck birthday party, I figured I would see if they had any stickers or something for the kids.  The office was closed, but one of the guys there said to come back the next day with Bennett and he would give us a full tour.
So fun!
So...the next day we went.  Luke & I had to work, but Bennett had a special day with Pappy.  Then after school, I picked up the kids & we raced to the fire station.  
Bennett and Autumn had a blast.






We had just enough time afterwards to go to Costco a bring a pizza home.
Pizza and a cupcake.  A great birthday!


1 comment:

  1. So cute to see him so into fire trucks! And what a nice guy giving them a tour and letting them play around!! If you are ever in Poway.. that is where my brother is working now!

    He is so cute Kelly. I wanna squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete