Wait-so you like chopped chopped?? That looks like you took off maybe 10 inches?? And side note: Who is the adorable older man cutting your hair??? And where are you? PS LOVE the close up of Autumn-I feel most of her pictures I can't quite see her face, so I loved that shot of her and B.
I didn't quite measure it..but it was well over 10 inches. The man is Dean & Candi's good friend Steve. We are at Darcy's house (she is the camerawoman). So fun!
Wait-so you like chopped chopped?? That looks like you took off maybe 10 inches?? And side note: Who is the adorable older man cutting your hair??? And where are you? PS LOVE the close up of Autumn-I feel most of her pictures I can't quite see her face, so I loved that shot of her and B.
ReplyDeleteI didn't quite measure it..but it was well over 10 inches. The man is Dean & Candi's good friend Steve. We are at Darcy's house (she is the camerawoman). So fun!
ReplyDelete