It doesn't get any better!
So Tuesday was officially the first day of spring. I love this season (although I think I say that about every season) because of the variety of weather & beautiful new growth! Only during the springtime can you:
So Tuesday was officially the first day of spring. I love this season (although I think I say that about every season) because of the variety of weather & beautiful new growth! Only during the springtime can you:
play in the rain
...all within a matter of 3 weeks!We finally saw one of our turtles in this warm weather & critters are everywhere!


Our fruit trees have blossoms, our hillside is bright purple, our grass is growing like crazy, our rose bushes all have new growth (Bennett loves watering them), and our avocado trees are bearing fruit.




I love Valley Center & I love Spring!




yeay for spring! Look at all the fun stuff going on!!
ReplyDelete