As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Monday, March 26, 2012

Autumn meets the family

Autumn met Mammie & Pappy at the hospital.
(Even though this picture of Candi is at our house.)


Grammie came over to meet Autumn.
I love seeing great grandparents with their great grandchildren...such a generation gap & so precious.

My dad came home from Texas for a long weekend, so Bennett, Autumn, and I ventured up to Thousand Oaks. Luke had to work, so he missed out on the family fun. Autumn was able to meet Chris, Jill, Grandpa, & GG (Grandma Pond) while Bennett got some much needed grandparent time.


Autumn wore her "Auntie is my BFF" shirt for Jill

Yeah...I love Grandpa!

Grandma came to the hospital when Autumn was born,
but here's a cute pic of the girls together


Meeting GG

Bennett had fun with Grandma ("Ma-Mo") in the play area in the mall
He loves to watch all the other kids play!

Mark, Timarie, Kevin, & Shannon came down to visit.
They came over to bring us dinner & met little Autumn. Shannie LOVED the "baby" and Kevin & Bennett ran around like crazy men.
It was too short of a visit, but I know we will see them soon!
Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Autumn is so adorable, can't wait to meet her at Cody's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the family Autumn! We love you!

    ReplyDelete