As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Drum roll please.....

On Sunday, February 12th we had our baby girl: Autumn Grace.
We are officially a family of four.


I started having contractions Saturday night around 9:45PM so we thought it was time to actually finish packing our hospital bag. Knowing that we live 40 minutes from the hospital & we needed to drop Bennett off with Luke's parents, we left by about 11:00PM. Little did we know that labor would be much faster this time around. We got to the hospital, handed off Bennett, checked into the emergency department just after midnight, headed up to labor & delivery, and had Autumn at 1:56AM. Quite the whirlwind if you ask me.

Everything went smoothly & we all are doing well.

On the way into the hospital

She arrives!

Bennett came to visit with Pappy & Mammie.
He was quite intrigued by his baby sister at the foot of the bed.

Holding Autumn & giving her a kiss

Heading home

Newborns sleep so much!

Proud big brother tucking his sister into her bed
Excited for you all to meet Autumn!

3 comments:

  1. Guys, she is beautiful! I love the post, thoughts, and photos.. thank you for sharing! We can't wait to meet her and love on her! PS Love that mid contractions and craziness you still managed to stop for a photo in the parking lot, that is dedication-a woman after my own heart with that photo documentation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Bennett looking at his new baby sister.. so cute. I can't wait to meetin Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! Congratulations! I love her name as well. I hope you are all adjusting well. I am praying for your sweet family of four!

    ReplyDelete