Luke, unfortunately, had to work on Christmas Eve, but Bennett & I had a fun-filled day.
We went to the Christmas Eve service at North Coast Calvary with Jordy, Darcy, Jolie, Mammie, Pappy, Gigi, and the Henkens (Darcy's family). They had a petting zoo set up for the kids & the little ones loved it.





We went to Jordy & Darcy's for a nap & then headed to our church to help out in the Little Coasters classroom. (Bennett & I volunteer 2 weeks a month in the 10-17 month classroom.) Luke got off work a little early & he drove out to meet us. Then we went home & opened one present...new Christmas pajamas!
Bennett thought it was great fun to sword fight the tree.

"Do I just rip this?"


Enjoying his new pajamas while looking at pictures of himself opening presents






We went to Jordy & Darcy's for a nap & then headed to our church to help out in the Little Coasters classroom. (Bennett & I volunteer 2 weeks a month in the 10-17 month classroom.) Luke got off work a little early & he drove out to meet us. Then we went home & opened one present...new Christmas pajamas!
Bennett thought it was great fun to sword fight the tree.

"Do I just rip this?"


Enjoying his new pajamas while looking at pictures of himself opening presents

No comments:
Post a Comment