As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

Yes...I know this post is long overdue!
I love the pumpkin patch.
Maybe it is because my birthday is on Halloween, but I just have an affinity to them. Bates Nut Farm has a GREAT one (and it is just down the street). So....
we went 3 times this year!
I'm pretty sure Bennett enjoys them too!


The first trip was with Grandma when she was down visiting


Our second trip was a field trip with my MOPS group.
We started off with a tractor ride
Bennett kept buzzing his lips all day (his way of saying, "Look! There's a tractor!")

Darcy & Jolie, Bennett & me, Kieran & Lorna

The kids were pretty into the pumpkins
Kieran just sat & ate a snack, Bennett sat & climbed on them, Jolie wandered all over to find the perfect one


Then we did a straw maze. Jolie took the lead while Kieran & Bennett tried to catch up

Buds


Our third trip was with Luke

This time we fed the animals
Bennett got a kick out of the sheep & goats nibbling on his hand


This trip we actually bought pumpkins

"I want this one...it is my size."

"Look! I look like Mama!"

Home we go to carve pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment