As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wedding in Visalia

On October 8th, my friend from Cal Poly, Christa, got married. It was a beautiful ceremony out in the country & under the oak trees in Visalia. I made it a girls' weekend by leaving Luke at home & dropping Bennett off at my parents' house along the way. I drove up to Santa Maria & hitched a ride with my good friend Cody. She drove us to Bakersfield where we met up with Steve & Monique (more Poly friends). Then Steve drove us from there up to Visalia. Even with all that driving, it was a nice relaxing weekend when I didn't need to think about nap times, having enough diapers, packing enough snacks & toys, or multi-tasking.
It was wonderful to catch up with old friends.

The beautiful bride

The girls...
(Cody, me, Debra, Monique, Kristen, Jess, & Riley)

Ryan & Christa


They had a sweet photo booth set up, complete with silly props.
(Ryan's last name is Bacon)


3 comments:

  1. so cute! looks like it was a beautiful wedding and tons of fun. I thought about you girls a bunch that day, hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see you at the wedding! Hopefully next time we will get to see Luke too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have a girl's weekend. I love the cowgirl boots too...so cute!

    ReplyDelete