As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

And the baby is....


We found out last week that baby Szabo is a girl!
We are all getting used to the idea of pink! It is funny to think that I am a girl and yet the idea of raising a girl scares me. Well, I have 20 weeks until then!

4 comments:

  1. YeAy!! So excited for you!! Bennett is going to be a great big brother to his little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! Oh I totally understand, Kel...the pink made me nervous, I was more drawn to all the boy stuff. But after having her, I just couldn't have imagined not having a girl! You will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, such fun news!!! You will love having a girl and I'm sure Bennett will be the best big brother ever.

    ReplyDelete