As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Valley Center Lavender Farm


Great Grandma Pond and Grandma Izu came to visit last weekend.
We went to the Valley Center Lavender Farm. Luke's parents had gone the weekend before and loved it...so we figured we'd check it out. It was such a fun place.
We got an informational tour, ate lavender scones with lavender honey (delish!), drank lavender lemonade, shopped in the gift shop, and played with plants & sticks (Bennett's favorite).

The best part about it: it was just down the street!






2 comments:

  1. How fun! I might have to go check that place out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful! I'm sure what I love more-the endless rows of delightful flowers, the fact that they make all sorts of tasty things from lavender (who knew there was such a thing as lavender ice cream and lemonade!!) or that it's so close to your house!

    Does it inspire you to want to plant some yourself? Or just delight in theirs and let them do all the work? :)

    ReplyDelete