As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Swings

Darcy & I had a picnic at Calavera Park while Bennett & Jolie played. It was such beautiful weather out...I love the springtime! It was also Bennett's first time on the swings by himself.
So fun!

Bennett doesn't sit still very well...wonder who he gets that from?


A boy can dream...right?

Darcy & Jolie on the big kid swing

Let me play...

At first, Bennett was very serious about swinging (he is like that with new things)

Jolie, the pro, showed Bennett how it was done


The cuties

By the end, he was laughing like crazy. Success!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures crack me up!! I love the one of Bennett staring at the swing.. longing! And the one of him and Jolie together, are they just the cutest or w.h.a.t???

    ReplyDelete