The other weekend Grandma Izu came down to visit.
She was able to watch Bennett while I took a class and she stayed a few days to play. Sea World has this promotion where they give free Fun Passes for the year to all teachers. So...we were able to spend the day at Sea World...for free!
Bennett had so much fun and LOVED watching all of his animal friends!
She was able to watch Bennett while I took a class and she stayed a few days to play. Sea World has this promotion where they give free Fun Passes for the year to all teachers. So...we were able to spend the day at Sea World...for free!
Bennett had so much fun and LOVED watching all of his animal friends!

The sea lions were very entertaining to Bennett

We had a fun picnic lunch on the grass...Bennett was quite silly!


How fun! Sea World is the best...I haven't been there in years!
ReplyDelete