As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Picking out our Christmas tree

We had quite a fun time picking out our Christmas tree this year. Bennett LOVES exploring things and the trees were no different!

Is he really standing? (look closely)

Yahoo!

One of Bennett's favorite things is flying.
Luke does it much better than I do!

Kisses from Mama

Not the hair...

Is this where the star goes?

Bennett with his favorite Charlie Brown tree.

So...we went tree-shopping right after church. Since he is so social, Bennett never falls asleep at church. Then, since we took quite a long time, Bennett definitely ran out of steam.

By the time we actually got our tree he was passed out.

...and he's done.

Just hanging out on the driveway while Luke unloaded the tree.
(Look, Melissa, I finally bought my skinny jeans!)

2 comments:

  1. AH, he is just so so CUTE! Do I say that enough?!? He looks like a little rag doll when look throws him in the air to fly.
    ...i just want to pinch his little cheeks and give him lots of kisses...will you do that for me?
    LOOVVEE The skinny jeans!! LOVE! they look way cute with those boots... stylin' girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jeans and boots too...so cute Kel!

    ReplyDelete