As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Monday, November 29, 2010

Visit to Thousand Oaks


Kelly & Bennett went up to Thousand Oaks a few weeks ago to visit the fam. We stayed with the "Izu grandparents" and just relaxed! We were able to spend some time with G.G. Pond (great grandma), and Chris & Jill came down from Santa Barbara. We had a delicious early Thanksgiving dinner together and some much needed hang out time.

Even though it was a short visit, it was well worth it!


Hanging with Uncle Chris & Aunt Jill


Grandpa helping with the toys


Reading with Great Grandma


2 comments:

  1. So, for a minute there I thought that was Bennet on your new dog!! I was so excited you guys got one... what is the status on that by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. new dog!?!?! how fun!
    Looks like a fun trip home! I bet they just love having Bennett come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete