As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving with the Szabos

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Oceanside at Luke's parent's house.
They always have a delicious meal...but this year the turkey was extra delicious! They brined their turkey and wow! It's the way to go.
As always, it was fun to catch up with everyone. We forgot to take a pic of the 3 of us before it was B's bed time...Bennett tried his best to hold it together.

Jordy, Darcy, & Jolie

Uncle Wayne & Aunt Lisa

Cousins Ashlee & Mekenna

Grandpa Ernie & Gayle Szabo

Grammie & I

Bennett driving his ATV

The gracious hosts...Dad & Mom Szabo

Darcy & I

Bennett trying to grab Jolie...she wasn't too sure about him!

COUSINS!!!!!

"My little turkey"

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing Bennett in his ATV. I wish I could fit in it!

    ReplyDelete