As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Day at the Races





For Dean's birthday we went to the Del Mar Races. After a long ride down (Bennett wasn't too excited about the traffic in his car seat), we had a very fun day. The beer tasting festival was going on and we tried our luck betting on the horsies. I definitely don't know how to pick 'em, but Luke managed to win an exacta bet. Our winnings made the day free! Yahoo!

3 comments:

  1. Love that first photo of all 3 of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that Luke told us about your blog! I agree with Nicole, I love that first pic of the three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bennett's cute little hat! The horse races are so so fun, and even better when you win (although I never have ...lol)! but a free day, can't beat that!!

    ReplyDelete