As friends get further away and our lives get busier, we want to be able to still share our lives with friends and family

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beginning the Adventure of Blogging

Well....here it is. The family blog. As a lot of you know, Luke and I would much rather hang out with friends and family than chat via email or take part in social networking. But....we have found that blogs really are a wonderful way to keep up with everyone's lives. Since our friends and family live all over the world, and we can't hang out all the time, we thought we would give it a try. We're not promising much, but we are going to do our best. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. oh man, i'm so excited about this I can hardly stand it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so good and so professional Kelly...I am very impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! Bring on the stories and pictures! Bennett is absolutely adorable. Love you and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete